Thursday, June 2, 2011

Up, up and away!

These last few weeks have been a bit of a blur!  In between my children's school commitments and assessment, I've been sewing up a storm!  The winter stock we've been taking to the Boutique Markets in Portside every second Sunday has been snapped up by a gorgeous Brisbane crowd of shoppers!  Thank you all for the wonderful feedback - happy customers make my job seem all the more worthwhile.


We'll be missing the next few Markets as we're scooping up the children to head overseas and visit family, who we see too rarely.  Fear not; we will return to Portside at the end of July to bring you more Nicobelle Design goodness, then in August, the 2011/12 summer clothes previews will begin on the blog, website and at the markets.  I have some wonderful designs planned and cannot wait to show you all! (Can't believe I'm thinking about summer when the winter chill has just started here.....)

Please note that any orders placed on the website will not be fulfilled until our return in mid-July.

I look forward to catching up with you all soon - the laptop is coming with me and I've already organised wi-fi access for our time in England, so fingers and toes are crossed that we are successful with the wi-fi hotspots and I can post about some adventures over there!

Take care,
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...